How much do you know about the maintenance of the feeder of the aluminum foil container making machine? If a friend is not very familiar with this aspect, today we will give you a detailed introduction here. The specific maintenance methods have the following three points:
First, daily refueling and water removal:
In order to maintain the performance of the feeder and extend the service life of the feeder, improve production efficiency, please do the following checks:
1. Add butter to the bearing at the drum and replace the gear oil;
2. In addition to water, the water filter must be pressed to filter out moisture to prevent moisture from corroding the feeder.
Second, maintenance inspection:
1. Is the relay normal?
2. Whether the dirt is removed between the rollers;
3. Whether there are foreign objects between the gears;
4. Is the air pressure normal?
5. Whether the air pipe has air leakage;
6. Whether the screws and nuts that match the structure of the feeding head are loose;
7. Whether the feeding roller has good parallelism;
8. Whether the departments have damage, deformation, or abnormal sounds;
9. Operate the switch on the panel and display whether there is any abnormality;
Third, regular inspection:
Every 6 months or 1000 hours of operation during the operation period, an inspection and maintenance is required. In addition, the following routine inspections are required:
1. Whether the external wiring has deformation, damage, leakage, short circuit, etc.;
2. Check the switch on the operation panel: whether the contact of the panel button is conductive, whether there is oil adhesion, and whether the contact is good;
3. Inspection of the feeding loose cam switch: whether the rotation and the action are normal, whether there is oil adhesion, and whether the contact part has friction;
4. Control whether the relay contacts in the electric box are all intact;
5. Whether the rubber hose of the hydraulic machine is good;
6. The NC servo system should avoid dust and corrosive substances, and the ambient temperature should be kept proper.